Terms & conditions of usage of our website
Welcome to Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN) website.
The terms “ANN” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ or ‘ourselves’ refers to the owner of the website, a political party in Nigeria, registered with the Nigerian Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). The term ‘you’ or your and ‘yours’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The usage of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of usage:
- The pages of this website contain general information about ANN Nigeria, and our political Agenda for governing Nigeria. It is subject to change without notice.
- While we have taken every step to ensure that the information on our website is accurate, we do not provide any warranty or guarantees on completeness and suitability to you specifically; and we expressly exclude ourselves of any liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements and that you access any information or materials on this website at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- The materials on this website is ours and protected by copyright and unauthorised use of material and our website is prohibited and may incur criminal and/or civil liabilities.
- This website may also include links to third-party websites for your convenience and additional information only. We have not endorsed these sites and are not responsible for their contents, any inaccuracies, activities, services and vendors and we expressly deny any liability that may result from your use of these links.
- The words and expressions used in the terms and conditions of our website shall bear the ordinary meaning except otherwise indicated by context.
- Your usage of this website and any dispute arising out of such usage of the website is subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, only.